View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Resident Hip Hop Junkie
Knockout Champion

Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Pimpin Send a message via MSN to Pimpin Send a message via Yahoo to Pimpin

HHH vs Rock 60 minute Iron Man Match at Judgment Day 2000 One of my favorite Iron Man Matches of all time. Both men hit alot of exciting moves & gave it their all for 60minutes. I didn't even have a problem with the ending of the match when The Undertaker returned to attack Triple H. I believe this match is one of the greatest Iron Man matches of all time.

Cena vs HHH at Wrestlemania 22 I hated John Cena(still do to this day) but I hated Triple H even more(also still do to this day). What made this match special was when Triple H tapped out infront of the crowd that was mostly in his favor. The actual match was pretty good as both competitors worked really well into making the match exciting. The crowd was definitely into this match making for a great atmosphere & a big-match feeling.
sendpm.gif