View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 10:55 PM
Throwing a tantrum
King of the Ring

Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...

Randy Savage vs Ricky Steamboat
Wrestlemania 3

A match that many label as one of the greatest of all times. And you know what, it truly is. Wrestlemania 3 was the turning point from being a big new thing for wrestling, into a massive enterprise. Everyone will talk about the Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant match, but after the event, it was Randy Savage and Ricky Steamboat who the guys were probably buying drinks for.

Randy Savage vs Slim Jim
His Kitchen

Just kidding...

Randy Savage vs Ultimate Warrior
Wrestlemania VII

The retirement match. I loved it as a kid, watching it a few years after it had happened on a good ol' VCR. Randy Savage faught so hard to put down the Warrior, but the Warrior, to might delight, battled back and was able to beat the Macho King. Randy was forced to retire, but the big moment came moments later when Elizabeth came to his rescue, and the reunion happened. Now, for the rest of my life, I will remember the scene that panned out. One of my favourite matches, just because of the afterscene.