View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Global Moderator
ECW Champion

jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Triple H vs. John Cena - Wrestlemania 22

My hatred for HHH peaked around this time period. I mean, I literally hated his fucking guts. I hated everything about him. His laziness, his god-awful "work-shoot" promos... EVERYTHING. The guy was just a fucking tool. He still is a tool, but around this time period, he was the biggest tool on earth in my eyes. Seriously, if he had died, not one once of sympathy would've ran through my body for him. Today... I still can't stand him, but I can at least tolerate and even respect him to a very limited to degree. However, back then, there was not one once of respect in my body for the douche.

The point of me expressing that is because I thought for certain HHH was going to beat Cena at Wresltemania 22. I was 100% fully convinced he was. So, when you add that up with my hatred for him at that time and my love for Cena... it was amazing to witness Cena defeat Trips. And to do it in front of such a fucking HHH-favored crowd full of idiots, made it that much better. It was glorious. And the match itself was awesome. The drama, excitement, crowd participation, false finishes, ect. all just made up for one of, if not THE, greatest Wresltemania main events of all time. I loved it every second of it. Trips tapping out to Cena at the end of that match is now one of my favorite moments in wrestling history. I never expected that, and just to know how upset those retards in the audience had to be when HHH’s started tapping was the icing on the cake.

I can't pick another match to go #2. I just know that match above is by far my personal favorite HHH match of all time. His matches against Jericho at Fully Loaded and against Foley at the Royal Rumble 2000 are two other matches I love, but neither come close to how I feel about HHH's match against Cena at Wrestlemania 22.

sendpm.gif