View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Mr. All-in
WWE Diva's Champion

RicSpade is looking to come up from OCW...RicSpade is looking to come up from OCW...RicSpade is looking to come up from OCW...RicSpade is looking to come up from OCW...

Believe me I understand that, but sometimes it feels like the indie circuit to me (not cause guys like Chris Hero are there) because you know what is going on in the WWE universe and when they put all these guys together there, and then for a month or two or more we see guys like Jinder Mahal fighting drew Mcintyre in a fatal four way, it IMO confuses the younger audience who might see it. It's almost a feeling as if you were involved with a storyline and now its null and void over here, until NXT catches up 6-7 episodes later and then your like now this still doesn't make sense.

Now in terms of Joe Henning or anyone else being down there, I look at it this way, some guys need their skill honed I personally think he doesn't have his father or grand fathers mic skills so I am not surprised he isn't on RAW or SMACKDOWN, so its good for him to come down there, but more importantly I think it helps the mid card showcase their talents to be apart of the main roster.