View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:12 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

The only thing that really bothers me about NXT is that it's not being shown on television. For the most part, I very much enjoy NXT and think it's a strong 1 hour wrestling program. It has a very different feel about it that's distinct from Raw or SmackDown!. A big reason why is that NXT is currently Triple H's baby. He's the one that's ultimately in charge of what goes down on the show, such has having final approval over storylines & booking. You can immediately see & feel differences as Trips isn't micromanaging every single little thing that goes on. Also, if something doesn't go down 100% to Triple H's expectations or 100% perfectly, he doesn't flip out & go on the warpath like Vince does. Many aspects of NXT, I think, are giving us glimpses of what WWE will ultimately be like under Triple H.

The thing with Jinder Mahal appearing in his original gimmick is something that's pretty strange. As someone else mentioned though, NXT usually tapes three or four shows in one day. That's a significant tape delay for some shows. Now that I think about it, I guess that's also one advantage to the show not being on television right now. If NXT does get a television deal at some point, the taping schedule will be completely changed and something like Jinder popping up in his original gimmick won't happen.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif