View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 02:48 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

After this past Wednesday, we know who all four competitors in this match will be: Kairi Sane, Peyton Royce, Ember Moon & Nikki Cross. One of these women will become the next NXT Women's Champion.

When you step back and look at things as a whole, it's pretty much anybody's match though I think it's fair to say that Sane and Moon are the overall favorites. However, they're not so far above and beyond Royce and Cross that they don't come off as bit characters who're there primarily because they need bodies to fill the match.

Given the nature of the match, since fourways are no DQ, Billie Kay will no doubt interfere on Peyton Royce's behalf but I think Royce is the least likely to win. Ember Moon has been chasing the title all year, she's got the ability so a win would be a satisfying moment for fans. Nikki Cross may very well be the most over woman in NXT, she's done a great job with her character and fans have really embraced her. Kairi Sane has momentum given she's the winner of the Mae Young Classic, she's got the in-ring ability and she's a plucky, traditional babyface that's easy to like.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote