Thread: Meltdown 137
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 06:25 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

We are backstage where Eve Taylor is walking down the hall moments before her main event match against Titus Avison. She turns a corner, adjusting her tape at the same time, when Stacy Madison approaches holding a microphone.

Madison: Eve, quick word? You performed extremely well at Kingdom Come and truly gave us one of the most memorable moments when you forced Celeste Crimson to submit. What has been going through your mind since then about your future?

Taylor: For a time I thought my future could very well be outside of WZCW. That may still be the case but in the very distant future. My goal right now is to continue my journey towards the thing I want more than anything and that’s the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. It’s what keeps me up at night and beating Celeste, a great warrior and icon, only confirmed that my place is right here in WZCW.

Stacey smiles and the two keep walking down the hallway.

Madison: Just one more question before you go, what would a victory over Titus Avison mean to you?

Taylor: We’ve been the two-people debated for who has been the best wrestler in WZCW for the past year. It was neck and neck between the two of us for a long time but he kept his title while I lost mine. I’ve had to hear him gloat about that for months. It’s time to see who truly was the very best.

Eve pauses and a slight smile comes over her face.

Taylor: After I beat Titus tonight, I know one thing for sure and it involves my future. The near future will see me sitting backstage on Aftershock watching the World Championship match. I’ll be sitting on the edge of my seat like all the fans across the world. The only difference is that when the match is over and a champion is decided, sooner or later I’ll be making the long walk down the aisle and taking the gold belt for my own.

With that said, Eve disappears through a curtain and the sound of her music playing in the arena slowly rises.

Reinstate The Fox!

Last edited by GET THESE HANDS! : 03-01-2017 at 02:27 PM.
sendpm.gif