Thread: Meltdown 137
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 06:25 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Copeland: Well, ladies and gentlemen, the next match is going to be something very personal.

Cohen: Yeah, if the competitors even turn up!

Copeland: Very true, Jack. The Hollow Ones have made themselves somewhat of a target for the highest authority of WZCW in recent times, with many saying that Tyrone Blades even bound and gagged Mr Banks in the run up to Kingdom Come! All we know is that Blades now has to take on Phoenix in a few moments. If either of the men don't turn up or participate, they will be fired from WZCW!

Cohen: And about time, too! They've caused enough disruption around here.

Copeland: Well, before the match gets going, let's take you back to Kingdom Come and an attack that no one seen coming...

Quote:
As the footage begins to roll, the time stamp in the bottom corner shows a time of 18:04, about an hour before the show even begun. The camera seems to be obscured by darkness as it seems to be shot in a dark corner of the arena. Suddenly, a dim light appears at the top of the screen as two men walk into frame. From far away, it looks like WZCW Superstar Phoenix and his friend Blackjack Jones. Jones and Phoenix seem to be deep in discussion about something as Phoenix turns to his friend, moving his arms quickly and passionately.

After a few seconds of their discussion, two men viciously attack them from behind. Phoenix and Jones are knocked to the ground at first before the two attackers go to work on each of them. The two attackers mount the unsuspecting duo and begin raining down punches to their victims. One of the men calls for the other to grab something from the side of the screen. As the second man disappears from view, the first man gets up from Phoenix and raises his head – revealing himself to John Constantine! The second man returns to view with two metal poles and reveals himself to be Remarkable Mark Keaton! Constantine gives Keaton an order to pick up Phoenix, which Keaton obliges with. Suddenly, and sickeningly, Constantine smashes Phoenix across the head with the steel pole, opening his head a as a steady stream of blood pours out onto the floor.

Seeing his friend being beaten so badly, Jones begins to mount a fight back, attacking Constantine with a spear. But Jones is outnumbered and out gunned. Keaton smashes him on the back with the metal pole and then another to the stomach as he turns to face Keaton. Keaton throws him towards Constantine, who nails him with THE AXIS on the cold, hard, stone floor. Constantine and Keaton exchange a fist bump as they survey the damage done to the two men. They visibly laugh before walking away, tossing away the poles as they leave.
Copeland: Absolutely sickening! I don't know how Phoenix can be in any state to wrestler after that.

Cohen: I think that's the point, Seabass...

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall. If either member of The Hollow Ones does not show up or does not take part in the match, they will be fired from WZCW on the orders of Mr. Banks!

The camera searches for Blades amongst the fans in the arena. Finally, it picks out him out deep in the crowd. Blades pulls down his bandana to reveal his face as he spins his trademark baseball bat in his hands. The crowd almost seem pleased to see The Hollow One after everything that has come to light over the last few days. Ty soaks in the reception of the fans before making his way through the swarms of people and towards the ring.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 225 pounds... Tyrone Blades!!

Copeland: Just what is going through the mind of Tyrone Blades right now, Jack. His partner and Mr. Jones were laid out at the hands of Vis Imperium at Kingdom Come. And now, Blades has to inflict yet more damage to a tag team partner that will, undoubtedly, be in no shape to wrestle in the first place.

Cohen: Mr. Banks is teaching The Hollow Ones a lesson, Seabass. Everyone needs to realise that the guy who pays the cheques is the guy who decides what is going to happen. The Hollow Ones tries to lean on Banks and not they are paying the price for it. They made their beds...

Blades finally reaches the security barrier and leaps over it. He turns to face the crowd for a moment, spinning around on his feet and taking everything in. He then rolls under the bottom rope and gets into the ring. He puts his baseball bat onto his shoulder and shakes his head in disbelief. He stares up the ramp as his music stops playing.

Phoenix's music begins playing but there is no sign of The Hollow One. Blades steadies himself in the ring for his tag team partner but as time passes, it becomes pretty clear that Phoenix is not going to be able to compete tonight.

Copeland: Well, no shocks there, folks. Last we heard, Phoenix was holed up in a hospital somewhere trying to recover from a serious concussion and 8 staples in his skull. This was a trap all along and-

Cohen: WAIT A MINUTE, SEABASS!

Suddenly, Phoenix makes his way through the curtain and out onto the stage. He has a bandage around his skull and looks a little worse for wear as he falls to one knee. Some referees make their way out behind him and help him back to his feet. The officials try to tell him to go back out of the arena but Phoenix tells them that he wants to go down the ramp and into the ring. They have no choice but to help him.

Copeland: I don't believe what I am seeing, folks. I didn't think that Phoenix would have anything left in the tank to be able to come out here tonight. But here he is. What heart, grit and determination from the veteran.

Cohen: Yeah, but what lies ahead for Phoenix? He still has to go through a match with Tyrone Blades!

The referees continue to help Phoenix down to the ring and, upon reaching it, help Phoenix roll under the bottom rope and into the ring. There, Blades gets to his knees and puts his arms around his partner. He helps him to his feet and puts his arm around his waist, helping him to stay upright. The referee signals for the bell and this match is underway.

DING! DING!

Phoenix turns to Blades and whispers something in the ear of his tag team partner. Blades shakes his head in refusal but Phoenix seems adamant that he is right. Phoenix takes Blades' arm from around his shoulders and slowly gets to his knees and then onto his back. He lies in the middle of the ring as the crowd look on in a mixture of confusion and anger. Phoenix signals for Blades to cover him and put this match in the history books. But Blades is adamant that he is not going to do it. Blades gets to his knees and pulls Phoenix back up into a seated position. Blades orders someone at ringside to give him a microphone, which comes a few seconds later.

Blades: I won't do it, Banks. We won't do it! The Hollow Ones are more than your dancing little puppets on a string. We are warriors and if we are gonna go down, then we're gonna go down swingin'.

Copeland: You're kidding me!?

Suddenly, the owner of WZCW, Mr. Banks, makes his way out onto the stage. Banks almost seems a little concerned about what is going on in the middle of the ring. The crowd seem relieved to see him, given the state that Phoenix finds himself in.

Banks: You know, I sat in the back watching all of this go down and perhaps I was a little out of line. What happened to Phoenix at Kingdom Come was nothing to do with me, I can assure you that, Blades. It's obvious that he is in no state to wrestle tonight.

The crowd cheer in relief that Mr Banks seems to be coming to his senses.

Banks: Not a lot of people know this but Tyrone Blades burst into my office a few days before Kingdom Come and bound me to a chair. He tortured me and verbally abused me to get what he wanted. But should I really sink to his level after everything I went through? Maybe not.

Copeland: Thank God.

Banks: I am the owner of a Fortune 500 company after all. I can't be sinking to these depths and making everything so personal. But then again, I am the OWNER of this company and I can do what I damn well please!

Mr. Banks offers the fans and Blades a huge smile as his intentions soon become clear.

Banks: Blades! After everything you put me through, you honestly think that I would come out here and spare you the misery of this match!? Think again! I didn't have anything to do with Phoenix's attack at Kingdom Come but I made the most of the opportunity. You may well try and dodge this match but if I don't see some action very soon, the action that all of these people deserve...

Mr Banks raises his right hand and pans it across the booing crowd.

Banks: Then both of you are fired! A little bit of action and a little bit of recompense and you will both be employed tomorrow! It's as simple as that...

Blades looks utterly distraught in the middle of the ring as he helps his tag team partner to his feet. Phoenix is out on his feet but Blades seems stuck in two minds. Suddenly, Blades hits Phoenix with CLICK CLACK! Blades quickly gets on top of his tag team partner and apologises to him. Blades seems utterly defeated but the referee counts the fall regardless. Through a wave of booing, the count comes. 1... 2... 3! The match is over!

Harrys: Here is your winner... Tyrone Blades!!

Copeland: Wow! What a position Blades found himself in there, folks. He didn't want to do it but, deep down, he knows that he had to pay some price for his actions towards Mr. Banks. With that win, at least, both men get to remain with the company. It was for the best.

Cohen: And Mr Banks got some revenge for what Blades and The Hollow Ones did to him. It might have been painful but it was a necessary evil for Blades.

On the stage, Mr. Banks claps his hands slowly as his massive smile re-appears. He points towards Blades in the middle of the ring in appreciation. But the fans are not letting him live it down as they continue to boo.

Banks: You see, Blades? I am the boss around here. You may have thought that you were in control of your little games but, at the end of the day, this is my company and I have the final say on everything. Let this be a lesson to you!

Banks turns on his heels and begins walking towards the curtain. Suddenly, however, he turns back towards the ring.

Banks: Oh! One more thing, Blades! In all of this confusion, I almost forgot to mention that I had added a stipulation to this match before it started. I guess you could call it a perk of owning the company. This match is a loser leaves town match. I guess, to that end, Phoenix is fired anyway!

Mr Banks lets out the most maniacal laugh ever heard on WZCW TV as he turns towards the curtain again. The fans are on their feet and booing loudly as Blades gets to his feet. Blades looks utterly pissed off and exits the ring, running up the ramp towards Banks. But suddenly, Constantine and Keaton comes through the curtain and smash Blades with a double clothesline. Banks smirks and laughs as Vis Imperium continue the assault on Tyrone Blades. Stomps and punches, knees and forearms rain down on The Hollow One. Amid a flurry of booing, some cheers begin to emerge as Mr Jones jumps the barricade at the ring with a lead pipe in hand and runs towards Blades on the ramp. Vis Imperium spots him and immediately take to their heels. They help Banks out of the arena and disappear as Jones checks on Blades on the ramp.

Copeland: Wow! What have we just seen, Jack? Blades annihilated Phoenix with the Click Clack to save both of their jobs. But Banks moves the goalposts and fires Phoenix anyway. Then, after all of that, Blades is assaulted by the Tag Team Champions! What is going on?!

Cohen: Well, this ought to teach everyone in the back something, Seabass. You don't cross the boss!

Reinstate The Fox!

Last edited by GET THESE HANDS! : 03-01-2017 at 12:39 PM.
sendpm.gif