Thread: Meltdown 137
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 06:25 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

As Seabass is cut off, we cut backstage to where Tyrone Blades is making his way through the halls of the arena. Blades looks utterly pissed off about something as he searches for something that is still unknown. The camera follows him as he pops his head in and out of different rooms but carries on down the hall – not finding what he is seeking out.

Blades: Where is that rat bastard?

Finally, Blades comes to a door with a star on it. He looks at the star and reads the name of Vance Bateman. He screws up his face before bursting into the office to confront the General Manager of Meltdown. As the door opens, Bateman jumps to attention and takes his feet off of his desk.

Blades: Where is he, Bateman?

Bateman: Uh... Who?

Blades shakes his head in anger and menacingly makes his way across the floor towards Bateman.

Blades: You don't want to piss me off tonight, Bateman! Just tell me where that asshole Banks is and I'll be on my way. Don't tell me and I'll break your damn neck.

A visibly shaken Vance Bateman holds his hands up innocently as Blades puts both of his balled up fists on his desk.

Bateman: Listen, Tyrone, I don't know where he is tonight and that's the truth. I promise you! All I know is that he is not scheduled to show up tonight. And listen, I have every sympathy for you and Phoenix tonight. After everything that went down at Kingdom Come, it is totally out of line. Phoenix should be recovering and coming back stronger. Hell, I don't even know if he'll even make it tonight.

Blades studies Bateman as he talks.

Bateman: But Banks isn't here tonight, Blades. As far as I know, that's the truth!

Bateman tries to convince Blades with every fibre of his being, realising the consequences of the alternative. Suddenly, Blades lets out a snarl and turns on his heels, exiting the room and slamming the door behind him.

Reinstate The Fox!

Last edited by GET THESE HANDS! : 03-01-2017 at 12:39 PM.
sendpm.gif