Thread: Meltdown 137
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 06:23 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

As we go backstage, a car pulls up into the parking lot of the arena. The engine shuts off and out pops Logan McAllister. Logan goes to the rear of the car and opens the trunk. He collects a couple of bags from the trunk and shuts it, before heading towards the arena. Suddenly, Johnny Klamour is upon him like a predator upon prey.

Klamour: Hey, Champ! How's it going?

Logan shoots an incredulous look at Johnny as he begins trailing him into the arena.

Klamour: Nice of you to turn up this week. How you feeling?

Logan stops suddenly and begins walking slowly towards Klamour, shutting up the loud-mouth interviewer in a matter of seconds. As he gets close to Johnny, he stares him down before allowing a smile to appear on his face.

McAllister: You know something, Johnny? You're right. It is good of me to turn up this week. I know I let everyone down last round when I couldn't make it to Kingdom Come. But you know something? Family is all I've ever been about. You know that as well as anyone.

Logan takes a moment as the thoughts of Hayden's car accident come flooding back to him.

McAllister: Yeah, I did let everybody down at Kingdom Come, I'm not making any excuses about that. But more than anything, I let myself down. That won't happen again, Johnny. I need to show Hayden that I am strong for him. And tonight, that walking telethon, Vox, gets to be the human punching bag that I take my frustration out on.

With that, Logan gives Johnny one more smile and makes his way inside the arena.

Copeland: A very pumped up Logan McAllister getting here tonight, folks. He takes on Vox a little later. But it's time for the first match of the night.

Reinstate The Fox!

Last edited by GET THESE HANDS! : 02-26-2017 at 11:05 AM.
sendpm.gif