Thread: Meltdown 137
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 06:23 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default Meltdown 137

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

Copeland: Welcome ladies and Gentlemen to Meltdown 133 and we're promising a great show, as ever. A lot happened at Kingdom Come. Questions will be asked for sure. How will Banks cope with the Hollow Ones? Will Vis Imperium expand? Is Justin Cooper about to cement a legacy? What next for Eve Taylor and...

Cohen: How will OUR champion celebrate his historic win. It seems like we're about to find out.

The crowd boo heavily as Truman Harrys anticipates what is coming next.

Harrys: Please welcome your EurAsian champion... Titus Avison!!

The crowd go crazy booing and shouting abuse at the champion. The #NotMyChamp banners are on fall display around the arena including one banner that is being passed over the head of people.

Titus Avison steps out from the curtain. He's dressed in a suit, a rarity, and has the EurAsian championship around his waist. He walks down the ramp, mix in hand, and takes in the abuse of the crowd.

He steps in the ring, the boos get louder and a few people start throwing trash towards the ring.

Copeland: Quite the reception here in The Royal Farms Arena for Titus.

Cohen: Did you really expect the people of Baltimore to show him some respect?

Copeland: Aren't you from Baltimore?

Cohen: Shh, he's about to speak.

Titus: For Four Hundred and Sixty Two days I have been YOUR EurAsian champion.

The crowd begins chanting...

"NOT MY CHAMP! NOT MY CHAMP!

Titus: You know, it is really nice of you to have those not my champ banners. It's really swell of you to chant the slogan and heck there's some of you with the wzcwshop.com t-shirts on saying the same.

The chants get louder...

"NOT MY CHAMP! NOT MY CHAMP!

Titus: You are, however, right. Theron Daggershield, Blackjack Theron, Shawn Daggers is NOT YOUR CHAMP.

Titus leads the crowd in another "NOT MY CHAMP" chant.

Titus: Johnny Scumm is not your champ. S.H.I.T. Is not your champ. Flex MussÚl is not your champ. Twice. Vee ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ is not your champ. Anthony Mancini is most definitely not. Xander LeBelle is some sort of champ now, so I'll let him off. Bruce Irwin isn't. Who is?

Titus laughs.

Titus: It is me! There's not one man you've thrown at me who I've failed with. Every single man I've defeated. So I need you to be quiet, I have a story to tell.

The crowd obviously boo at this but Titus Avison doesn't budge, he puts his fingers on his lips.

Cohen: Shut up you cretins, show him some respect.

Titus: Over five hundred days ago I returned to WZCW after filming some more movies. I'll not mention that as I'm sure you saw the video tribute they did to me at the Oscars last night. Mr. Banks approached me and asked me what I wanted, and that was the one thing that eluded me..this.

Titus points to his belt but the crowd have quietened down slightly.

Titus: But Titus, why not go for the world championship? They all asked and I said I will reinvent the championship. It will be seen as the biggest prize in WZCW and it is. For Ten years the legends of Titus Avison have been written. For Ten years I have entertained people and fought for what is right. The Davison era will expand that and I'm going to be honest here. I could not have done it without you!

The crowd sounds confused as they realise what has happened. Then a small Titus chant starts up until the full arena chants...

"THANK YOU TITUS!"

Titus: You bunch of idiots. You keep me going because you're so gullible. You pay for tickets to see me lose, I don't. You boo me whilst wearing a t-shirt you spent $30 on where I get the royalties. You pay me to do what I do and you hate it.

So I end on this. It's been 462 days. No man can stop me.

The crowd boo worse than they have done all night as the EurAsian champion walks out full of confidence.

Copeland: Strong words to get us started on Meltdown tonight, folks. But I promise you that it wont be the last of it. We have some stunning action to bring you tonight as we begin the new WZCW calendar year.

Cohen: But what a way to start the new WZCW calendar, Seabass! Mark my words, Titus will still be EurAsian Champion this time next year too.

Copeland: Whilst that may or may not be true, Jack, let's take you backstage for a moment. Where, I believe, Johnny Klamour is greeting a WZCW superstar...

Reinstate The Fox!

Last edited by GET THESE HANDS! : 03-01-2017 at 12:45 PM.
sendpm.gif