View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 05:23 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default NXT TakeOver: Toronto - Tye Dillinger VS Bobby Roode

Generally speaking, this is easily the weakest match on the card and I think it's ultimately just about getting Bobby Roode in front of a large crowd in his hometown. He'll probably wind up getting the biggest pop of the night.

Tye Dillinger's worked hard for the success he's managed to achieve in NXT. The guy's been trying to get onto the WWE main roster off & on for over a decade. He made it, briefly, when he was called up from OVW to the ECW brand back in 2008 but he wasn't around long enough to have a cup of coffee. Then he shuffled around the indie scene for the next 5 years and now he's spent the last 3 years in NXT.

I think Dillinger is ultimately a stepping stone for Roode; truth be told, Roode is long since ready for the main roster and I don't see any point in keeping him in NXT. He turns 40 in late January so, realistically speaking, there's probably not a lot of time for WWE to get the most they want out of him though the guy's in great shape and, to my knowledge, doesn't have a history of injuries to slow him down.

At any rate, I don't see Roode losing to Dillinger in front of his hometown crowd.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif