View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 02:23 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...

I have no problem with Reigns. and I think WWE Universe is foolish.

With that said, based on social media reaction, maybe the boo's weren't for Reigns specifically but more for WWE and how the main event (and the whole sorry excuse for a PPV) played out?

What was good about this PPV besides Jericho/Styles? What storylines were built for WrestleMania 32 except Reigns vs. Triple H?

Zero creative twists, zero cohesive stories, zero surprises. Everyone knew Reigns was going to win since the moment the match was made but it was as bland and straightforward as can be because WWE just doesn't care anymore. They don't care about ratings, or what fans want and they have no competition to make them put forth a compelling product.

If I was at Fastlane I'd have been boo'ing at the end not because Reigns won, but because I had just wasted my hard-earned money. And if I currently have a Wrestlemania 32 ticket I am livid right now.

Keep in mind what they just gave people in the go-home PPV before Wrestlemania: 2 women's matches, R-Truth vs Curtis Axel. A "talk show" segment usually reserved for Smackdown, and a match where your "most dangerous stable/face of fear" couldn't get over 3 worthless guys, 2 of which should be retired already.

Last edited by MERPER : 02-22-2016 at 02:26 AM.
sendpm.gif