View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 02:19 AM
AKA Milenko
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Face McShooty

If they booed Reigns in the beginning and booed Reigns at the end I'm guessing the cheers were more in response to Lesnar and Ambrose.

That being said why can't we have it both ways? I enjoy watching Reigns in the ring. He puts on matches I enjoy and has earned a spot in the Main Event 10 times over since last years Royal Rumble.

On the other hand he has no charisma, can't cut a decent promo and his character and booking as the underdog is laughably unbelievable and stupid.

He deserves to be in the Main Event yes, I'll argue that til I'm blue in the face. What he doesn't deserve and what I take offense to his him being the Top Face of the company and being shoved down our throats as such.