View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 02:13 AM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A11oftheLights View Post
Firstly I'm a huge reigns fan. I will always believes he cops unfair criticism solely because he's management's pick

If the fans want to boo Reigns out of the building, whatever that's your choice. But you cant do what the Cleveland crowd did at Fastlane. They booed Reigns, as expected then mid-match start up a chant of "This is awesome" (which it was certainly a good match) and then went back to booing Reigns once he scored the pinfall we were all expecting.

You've got to decide if Reigns puts on good matches and deserves his position or you hate him and think he's put in favourable situations. Wrestlemania 31, TLC, the raw after TLC and now Fastlane are all brilliant examples that the guy can clearly go in the ring. The crowd wants to pick and choose but I dont think they should, either respect the man or don't. Jumping back and forward is crap
All we've seen is more and more proof that he CAN'T go in the ring. Roman Reigns has proven that he is an absolutely atrocious wrestler. He can't work a match. He's not Braun Strowman bad, but he's not that far off. He's HORRIBLE. Reigns hasn't had a single decent match since going on his own.

Roman Reigns would be fine as a midcard talent, and nobody would boo him. But Roman Reigns IS NOT OVER AS A MAIN EVENT TALENT. If you think otherwise, you're insane. Fans are not going to accept him as a main event superstar.