View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:42 AM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
So you're going to leave the tag team match up to Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels? A team that had all of two matches together. They beat Owen and Bulldog for the titles (while fighting amongst themselves the whole time) and they lost to the Legion of Doom. That's it.
I won't lie in saying I'm not pulling for Team USA to win in an overall format. But in being honest, Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels - even when neither were on the same page, won Tag Team gold their first try. Yes, they tagged a whole 2-3 times, but can you show me anyone else - any other pairing, currently on Team USA that has a better chance?

Austin/Hogan? Only if you plan on trying to hope they can get by off name-sake alone. Anyone who thinks Austin and Hogan as a team would be unstoppable is only blindly believing this because they've had such great success as Single's Wrestlers. Anyone with half the ability to debate could rip apart why they would fail massively as a Tag team.

RVD/HBK? Both are too experienced in other areas to risk putting them as a team. If you can afford it, HBK and RVD need to be in the high risk/high reward match-ups.

Angle/Austin - RVD/Austin? Yep, cause the Alliance memberships sure did wonders for each pairing.

Hogan/HBK? I would love to see it. Because it would fail the hardest.

So, yes.. HBK/Austin seems like your most logical pairing because they have experience (as little as it may be) as an actual team. And thats what you'll need, when going up against other possible legit teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Hogan has been in plenty of tag teams and don't give me this long term bullshit because obviously as a top main eventer for his whole career he wasn't going to be in a long term tag team. Hogan teamed with Savage as the Mega Powers for a few matches. He also teamed with Brutus Beefcake as the Megamaniacs for a few matches. Hogan has teamed with a bunch of random guys for a brief period and has won matches with them. Hogan has won matches with partners like Savage, Beefcake, JYD, Paul Orndorff, Andre the Giant, Bruno Sammartino, the Ultimate Warrior, and Edge.
I think its purely ironic that your initials are the same as that of what I see this paragraph as being. B.S.

Hulk Hogan is a huge name, a great Single's talent.. and sure, he's even won Tag events with random guys. But of the amount of times he's lost, the most have come in Tag team contests.. to guys he likely never should have lost to.

Hogan, in tag matches, has lost to the likes of; I.R.S, Jericho, Christian, and several other lesser class names. All of which are names he should've never lost to. Why? Because as a Single's star he is flat-out as close to perfect as you can get.. but as a Tag team wrestler, he falls short of the experience and where-with-all to know how to succeed.

He might be able to win once, but in a tournament filled with other Countries looking to put together actual teams that may have been, before.. Hogan is a horrible choice to put in the Tag team division moving forward.

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
sendpm.gif