View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:52 PM
The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
WWF Hardcore Champion

Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...Tenta is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephew Disarray View Post
If you're talking about chemistry being so important, I don't see how you think Hogan/Cena will be such a better team though. Sure, they are similar in some respects, but they never really interacted with one anohter. Who is to say that jealousy doesn't creep into one or both of their minds during a match, causing them to lose?

Sure, Hogan and Austing may not be a perfect match, but I don't see how Hogan/Cena would be any better in the chemistry department.
I'm not saying you won't get tension with Hulk and Cena. Knowing their on screen personalities, I think it's safe to say, though, that these two would probably get along, where as Steve and Hogan would flounder. They have no experience together, but it isn't as though they have any negative confrontation. That's more than you can say in regards to Austin-Hogan. These two just don't like each other one bit.

It's simple, guys; Voting for Hogan/Cena gives us a chance of tension, yes. Voting for Austin/Hogan absolutely guarantees someone is turning on the other