View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 04:16 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

As a fan, I was very happy to see Christian become the World Heavyweight Champion. I was a little disappointed in seeing Orton take the title on SmackDown! but I think people are quickly jumping to conclusions about this. They're assuming that Christian is no longer going to be in the title picture, that he's not going to be WHC again without even waiting to see what happens on the next episode of SmackDown!. What happened on SD! could possibly be the beginning of an intriguing storyline for Christian so why not wait for some follow up on this before going on the war path?

I don't think the #1 guy has to be champ whether it's Orton or Cena. Both of these guys are so over and have accomplished so much that they no longer need to be World Champions to be solidified as top guys in the company. In the case of John Cena, I look for him to eventually begin feuding with Alberto Del Rio over the WWE Championship. Del Rio is already very over as a heel and I'm wondering if Vince thinks taht Del Rio feuding with Cena over the WWE Championship will make the feud more meaningful. It's possible as it's John Cena, the overall biggest star in wrestling right now, holding probably the overall most well known wrestling World Title at this point. When it comes to Randy Orton, there's at least some possibility that his match with Christian this past Friday on SD! is the beginning of an intriguing storyline for Christian. We ultimately won't know until SD! so I'm willing to wait and see if there's actually something to really be disappointed over before I start to rant about it.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif