View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 10:25 PM
Writer of Smut & Wrestling
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Am I wrong? It is the Hall of Fame. It isn't the Hall of Guys who RPed for a long time or the Hall of Characters who people like.

The Hall should and has been reserved for the best of the best.

Everest- 2x World Champ, Mayhem Champ,
Titus- 2x World Champ, 2x Elite Champ, Longest Reigning EA Champ
Showtime- 3x World Champ, 2x EA Champ, Elite Champ, Mayhem Champ, Tag Champ, Lethal Lottery Winner
Ty Burna-2x World Champ, EA Champ, Mayhem Champ, Tag Champ, Lethal Lottery Winner
Big Dave- World Champ, EA Champ, Tag Champ KFAD
Steamboat Ricky-World Champ, Mayhem Champ, KFAD
Matt Tastic -2x World Champ, Tag Champ, 4x Mayhem Champ, Elite and EA Champ, Lethal Lottery Winner
Big Will- World Champ, 2x Elite Champ, Lottery winner
Vengeance- World Champ

What do all those guys have in common? World Championships. Outside of Vengeance they all have a laundry list of accomplishments. Celeste never had that. She was colorful and memorable, but The Hall is there to represent the RPers who accomplish things greater than any other. A single tag title reign isn't enough to get you there in my eyes, no matter how memorable you were. No World Title, no dice.
Sorry it was bugging me.

*Slinks back to his corner*

WGW:
Sunday Night Shiver (Spidey [1st show up])/Wednesday Night Fire & Blood (Me [coming soon])
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote