View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 07:10 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

https://soundcloud.com/user-271953767-486528996

There it is. Warning, its just a tick over 2 hours, so it is lengthy. Also warning, it is a bit rough and I got a little emotional at one point. Next time I will try to make an outline, but this was just me shooting from the hip. If you want to try to break it up, the first hour is the KC rundown and the second hour is the Q&A.

I had to use SoundCload because the file was too large for Podbean. I hope you guys enjoy. I had fun doing this and I hope I get a chance to do it again when Apocalypse rolls around.