View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 11:41 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I think an indie headline tour or Japan will be the likely scenario. He was mishandled in WWE, there really isn't any other way to slice it. His attitude may have helped make it easier to let him go, but it's that attitude that leads me to believe he won't head to any old promotions. He wasn't on good terms with ROH when he left, and his time with TNA was mostly the story of him not being utilized to the fullest. He probably resents that and I don't see him heading back there unless Jarrett makes big promises.