Thread: Mustang Sally
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 11:23 AM
WWE European Champion

Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Sally was easily one of my favorites during all my years here. I enjoyed talking with her when I got the chance, especially about How I Met Your Mother. I remember getting a really good laugh from her telling me about her experience at WWE New York, she definitely had a way with words and I always appreciated the wave of rep I got from her last year, usually with a big smiley face.

It sucks hearing anyone die, it's even worse when you've had conversations and it really, really sucks when it happens to someone as cool as Sally. RIP Sally, you'll truly be missed.

Make Dimension X great again!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote