View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Deploy the cow-catcher......
WWE Champion

Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...

Machete

Release Date: September 3, 2010

Trailer

Quote:
The highly skilled Federale Machete is hired by some unsavory types to assassinate a senator. But just as he's about to take the shot, he notices someone aiming at him and realizes he's been set up. He barely survives the sniper's bullet, and is soon out for revenge on his former employers, with the reluctant assistance of his old friend Cheech Marin, who has become a priest and taken a vow of nonviolence. If you hire him to take out the bad guys, make sure the bad guys aren't you!
And to think I laughed at my friends when they said this should be made into a movie after we saw the trailer for this on the Planet Terror DVD.........

Well, this one sure does look bizarre, but this could be an entertaining action-exploitation film. The cast here seems to be pretty solid, but I'm not too happy about Lindsay Lohan or Don Johnson, and it's going to be kind of odd to see Danny Trejo and Steven Seagal as the main characters here. There's sure to be a lot of over the top action scenes here, and tons of blood and gore, but Machete could be something fun to watch. But I have to admit, Cheech Marin as a bad ass here looks hilarious.