View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Nome is where your heart is
ROH Pure Champion

INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to INDYjon22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Henessey View Post
The Expendables

Release Date: August 13, 2010

You know what, 15 or 20 years ago, seeing Stallone, Willis, and Schwarzenegger in the same movie might have been exciting, but we're in the year 2010 now, and the glory days as far as action movies go are behind these men. The storyline for The Expendables seems to be very generic, and it's something we've seen over and over again. I don't expect too much form this one. We'll see a lot of shoot-outs, and explosions, and the twist here will probably be lame. The Expendables is banking on star power, and that might be enough to help this film draw some decent numbers at the box office.
I am actually pretty excited for this film. So many action stars in one film. It will be interesting to see if it turns out alright or if it is shit. That many stars trying to steal the limelight can do that for a film. However, I love Terry Crews and Randy Couture and cannot wait to see Arnold in a movie for the first time in years. For that reason alone I will be going to see this movie. Hopefully, the rest of the movie works out and is as fun as I think it could be.