View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 05:41 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

First off, congratulations to all 3... all very deserving.

Kind of upset that Vlad didn't get in on his first shot, but with 71% of the vote he'll definitely get in next year.

Also I'm really shocked Hoffman didn't get in, again with the percentage of votes that he got this year, he's a shoe in for next year. He was so consistent for so long. I wonder if it was because he played for San Diego? Surely if he played in a New York or LA he would've gotten in easy.

And Clemens and Bonds are trending in the right direction. It looks like they'll be getting in eventually.