View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 05:08 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer View Post
they are no longer filming in Orlando. Impact Wrestling is a CANADIAN COMPANY NOW and will be doing their filming IN CANADA.
so that blows your quote out of the water.
as for LVN...i have read/seen NOTHING WHATSOEVER ABOUT THIS SUPPOSED REQUEST FOR RELEASE. She is still promoting Impact all over her twitter and Instagram
If you want to read the post where i got the news here the Link: http://nodq.com/news/514108807.shtml

Plus like somebody else posted before, they're going back to Orlando for the next set of tapings, probably to try and work out some of the problems with paperwork like the one they had with Taya which by the way she confirm and explain on her twitter account.

Finally on a related note, it's been also reported by dave meltzer that James storm got release because Anthem didn't want to renew his contract and that Lashley and EC3 might be next when their contracts expires. Again if you want to read it for yourself here the link: http://nodq.com/news/514237220.shtml

I feel like Anthem is truly trying to save as much money as they can mostly because they are losing a tone of money on the company. From Firing employes of the Fight network included everybody that worked on Live audio wrestling, to giving up on keeping the broken Universe gimmick, to releasing pretty much every big name they have on the roster, it's really a make or break situation for them right now.

Impact can't continue to work like they do and expect fans to want to watch or go to their shows. Until Bound For Glory i was a big fans of the company, now i can't watch it anymore mostly because nine times out of ten, the shows has more filler matches tapes outside their own promotion with wrestlers that aren't even sign with them so you don't know who they are. So the connection between the fans and wrestlers isn'T there anymore and that will be the death of them because unlike Dixie, Ed northolm won'T be able to sell a bill of good to somebody to keep this afloat. If i was them, since pretty much anybody of importance is already or on the verge of leaving anyway, I would just close the company and try to find somebody that wiling to buy the video library.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote