View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 06:45 PM

Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...

Eric Young searching for Scott Baio so he could face him for the TV title. This was so off the wall, and really ridiculous, but god I loved it. Speaking of Eric Young: The Prince Justice Brotherhood. Lemmie Recap: You had Eric Young as a Superhero, Christopher Daniels as a man made of Curry, and Stone Cold Shark Boy. On paper these gimmicks never should have happened, but combined in a imaginary justice league, it worked, at least for me.

In the WWE you have Jessie and Festus, I have no idea why this gimmick was dropped. It was dumb, really dumb, and kinda in bad taste. You have a big mentally handicapped person who goes berserk when he hears the ring bell, being accompanied by his redneck brother...Why they never won the tag titles is beyond me. Plus the had the greatest theme music ever, a song about biscuits and gravy, whats better than that?
Wikapedia Aug. 15 2008: List of World Wrestling Entertainment employees: Inactive talent: Rey Mysterio-scarred, tortured, and severely damaged by Kane
sendpm.gif