View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 04:31 AM
You ain't drawin' shit!

Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Yahoo to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Skype™ to Tiger Chaos Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
HA!

Drama was bound to happen. Take three people, offer them something they think they want, then say only one of them can have it. I have three sisters. I spent the first eighteen years of my life doing this, it's foolproof. Please don't try and tell me that this process would have been handled with respect and maturity, if it wasn't for that one guy you didn't like. Fuck, maybe you even believe that. This election process certainly let us know where our lowest common denominator on this board is.
Oh I'm sure there would have been, but had Habs or Killjoy won I doubt they would have had as much fodder as they did with Dagger. I don't think the other two have ever PMed a mod to snake his spot.

For the record, I don't dislike Dagger, but that doesn't mean the criticism levied at him didn't have some basis for truth, just like the criticism thrown at Coco or Crock are not also well warranted.
sendpm.gif