View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 07:26 AM
WWE Women's Champion

MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I know this is done, but once I saw the obvious anti-WWF bias coming out of Nightmare, combined with him having a dishonest debate by cherry picking comments of mine and taking them out of context, I didn't care to bother with it anymore.

Let me just set one thing straight though, because it seems a few of you fell for his act.

When I was talking about the Steiners competition being 'dogshit', I was referring specifically to the period of time that he was using as the basis of his argument for them to win. The period of time where they went undefeated for with the US, then World, then IWGP titles (August 1990 to roughly September 1991).

During that period, WCW did not have a good tag division. People who worked in the company at that time have even stated as much. Most of the teams listed after I posted that the Steiners beat over the years... did not compete in WCW during this period. Many of their tag matches over this period... were against makeshift teams that most people would be surprised to hear actually teamed (like Arn Anderson and the One Man Gang for example). The time period here where WCW did have some better teams (like Doom), was when the Steiners were the secondary tag team champions of the company.

That run was being used to hold up the invincibility of the Steiner's... and while I loved them as a team (honestly one of my favorites of all time), it's simply not the period I would have used to argue their case, because it doesn't hold up as well as others. Honestly, I would have gone with their first title run a year earlier, because the competition in WCW was a lot better at that time. Or I at least would have done what justyank did and focused on the teams they beat over the years, and not a period where they were unbeatable because it would have looked unbelievable for their company to have them get beat.

It would have been nice to at least have an honest debate about it.

I'm glad the Steiners won though. I may like the Harts better, but the Steiners are definitely deserving.