View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 11:37 AM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

CM Punk def. John Cena (c) - WWE Championship - Money In The Bank

I don't think there's a bigger moment in wrestling in the last 15 years. That changed the landscape of WWE and you can feel it now, with most of the independent wrestlers getting a shot to thrive in the WWE. I'm not gonna go out and say that CM Punk is the sole reason for it, but he's probably the biggest proof that the guys in the indy scene had IT. In many ways he changed how the company looked at his wrestlers and to the outside world.

Also, it was a five-star classic. Probably my favorite match ever. He defeated Cena as clean as you could get. He had an entire city with him. The crowd tells the story. I can listen to the match only and still be in awe. CM Punk may be overrated, but dang, that moment was THAT good.
sendpm.gif