View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 10:35 AM
You talkin' to me?
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...

This was an iconic moment. I was watching WrestleMania 31 and Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar were beating the tar out of one another. The crowd desperated didn't want Reigns to blow the trumpet of triumph. They were booing the living shit out of Roman Reigns and his every attempt at offense.

It was set in stone that Lesnar wouldn't walk out of the event as the WWE World Heavyweight champion. The moment was filled with unpredictability. People loved when Lesnar threw punches but they despised Reigns' getting even a little offense in.

And then something miraculous happened. A familiar music resounded the arena and the spectators were filled with delight. Excitement was at top. I screamed at the top of my voice (while watching it on my TV, can you imagine.)

This became one of the best title changes because
  • Fans wanted this to happen. People loved every second of it.
  • This was the first ever Money in the Bank cash in at Wrestlemania.
  • The way this match happened. Seth Rollins' insertion into a one-on-one match was iconic.
  • This was unique.