View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 03:03 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

This could end up on the main show but it could also end up on the pre-show. It depends on the times of the main events. That being said, I don't really expect the match to end. I call for a No contest or Double DQ or something like that, simply because it's Wrestlemania and Vince likes to do that shit. The match will be a brawl with no real ending. The feud then continues and we can come back to argue wether or not Corbin will win the belt next time these two meet.

But in no way, if there's going to be a result, in no way Ambrose should lose. He's had zero wins at Wretlemania as a singles competitor! C'mon. Give him a win..
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote