View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 03:13 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Smackdown won the PPV battle by a landslide.

Main Event Wise, it's not contest, Elimination Chamber was an exciting match, with a semi-surprise victor, and a legit 4 men who could have won the match. Goldberg vs KO airing at 10:55 Pm went 100% as expected with nothing interesting.

Womens Division: Raw is winning the womens matches, Smackdown's put on a good show, but Charlotte vs Bayley was infinitely more interesting than Naomi getting pushed out of nowhere, I'm not holding the injury and 2 night reign against her. Sasha vs Nia was good for what it was, Mickie vs Becky was an ok match, but the story being told from it isn't that interesting.

Midcard: Both events lacked a midcard defense, Miz actually competing in the EC, and Jericho Interloping in the Goldberg/KO match.

Tag Titles: I give the edge to Smackdown here, because it was a way for Smackdown to show it's entire roster, while also giving AA a big win. while Raw's match was.... something you would see on a Monday, not a Sunday.

Undercard, Oh man, both undercards were dreadful. Kalisto and Apollo vs Dolph in a handicap match gets a shoutout for the silliest booking decision of the month.

RKO vs Luke Harper gets a shoutout, Luke looked amazing, and Randy still goes over in the obvious WM Lead up, this match did so much to advance the Wyatt Randy Storyline.

Overall, Smackdowns Event was a lot better to watch, Fast Lane had a couple moments, but I felt like most the Elimination Chamber Card, and buildup was overall better. RAW lacking a real main event really hurt the mood (No, Goldberg doing 2 moves isnt a Main event), especially considering it's competing with an EC match with John Cena and AJ in it. I would of felt satisfied paying 30$ for Elimination Chamber, I wouldn't of been satisfied having spent any money for Fast Lane.

Best Match: EC, but For non-gimmick, I would say Harper vs RKO, just because of how it previewed the story we'll be seeing for WM.
sendpm.gif