View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 12:38 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

Did the red brand or the blue brand have the best event out of these two shows, and why?

Somehow with that historically weak Elimination Chamber card, Smackdown put on a far better show. While I will admit that Elimination Chamber up until the main event felt like a glorified Smackdown, the main event delivered in so many ways. It was maybe the best Chamber match ever, the new design allowed for a lot of new spots and most were pleased to see Bray win the WWE Championship. In contrast, not only did Fastlane feel like a RAW, it felt like an average or even below average RAW, the only difference being the Cruiserweights were actually given a decent amount of time to perform. And as far as the main event goes, I don't really know how to classify it. It was more of an angle than a match which we basically all knew it was going to be... but despite the title changing hands, that even felt like it could've been the ending to a Monday Night RAW.

What was the worst match between these two shows?

I mean like I said previously, I don't even know if I'd classify the thing between Owens and Goldberg as a match. Most of it happened before the bell even rang. I guess I'd still go with it though.

But I guess as a bonus "real" match: I'd go with Dolph Ziggler vs. Apollo Crews and Kalisto from Elimination Chamber. It wasn't a bad match but boy was that whole story a mess. Plus Kalisto's magical recovery and no-selling of injuries that he was selling literally just 30 seconds prior was just horrible.

What was the best match out of what took place on these two shows?

The Elimination Chamber for the reasons I listed above. It delivered in match quality, it delivered on building towards WrestleMania (WHICH IS NOW ONLY 27 DAYS AWAY AND IS SOMETHING THAT FASTLANE FAILED MISERABLY AT) and the winner was celebrated by relatively everyone.