View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 03:16 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
I asked Dave in his thread and I know you commented on it in the back a little earlier but what did you make of my Hall of Fame breakdown for potential nominees? Give me a couple of things you agreed with a disagreed with and a verdict on the two who could either go in or miss out on the HOF.

Where does our feud rank for you personally?
Funny you mention the HOF thing you did in the back, because as part of my card rundown I had planned on talking about the Hall of Fame class and mention a couple of the names who just feel short. One of the names that came up from the fed at large, I don't think should go in. Without disclosing the name, I think you know who I'm talking about because IIRC we both pitched a similar argument. I think it is going to be controversial.