View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 06:03 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Really pumped that Pudge is getting the nod. My all time favorite catcher and one of the reasons I ended up playing that position from a young age. Clemens and Bonds should already be in. I get it, they took steroids, but everybody knows they're going to be there eventually so let's just get it over with already. If they somehow didn't make it in, it would be disgraceful, especially in the case of Bonds.

Kind of surprised that Bagwell got such a high percentage of the vote but I can't say he doesn't deserve his spot. Happy for Tim Raines as well. Guy's bonafide. All things considered, it's a pretty good class.