View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 09:09 PM
Floundering in Mid-Card Hell
Knockout Champion

Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...

Personally, I don't know what they're trying to achieve here with the whole Jason Jordan being Kurt Angle's son thing. I remember when Hornswoggle was revealed to be Vince McMahon's bastard son at one point. As time went on, people forgot about it and it didn't do anything for anyone. I don't see how this will enhance Jason Jordan in any way? So what if that's the association? Is Kurt Angle going to be wrestling again and how will Jason Jordan fit into all of that? What's the point? I find it particularly silly, because today it's so easy to access biographical information online about WWE stars. One just needs to take the time to look through Jason Jordan's profile online and boom, he's not really Kurt Angle's son. The excitement is gone. This would've worked out better before the internet. I guess I just don't find anything interesting about it, unless somehow Kurt Angle starts wrestling with or against Jason Jordan over an actual storyline beyond the offspring revelation.