View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 12:29 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

It is going to sound ludacris but I would love to have Emma win this match. I think she is really talented in-ring wise and promo wise, and allowing her to be the one with the "I have started it all" gimmick would be good.
Also it looks like they are heading towards an Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax feud - which I don't think needs the title. I would go on the route of giving Emma a decent title reign defeating Sasha Banks and Bayley in it (with Sasha turning heel on Bayley costing Bayley the lost), only to have either Bliss win the title back or Asuka debut to win the title (I really don't want to see Nia hold the title),

Dream Prediction: Emma wins by pinning Bliss - again after Nia does all the work.
Real Prediction: Bliss wins by pinning Emma - which is a shame - not because I don't like Bliss, but because it will lead to a Nia Jax title reign - which she is still not ready for.
NJPW - Hate 3: Goto, Ishii and Sanada
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote