View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 04:04 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Let's give credit where credit is due, Vince mcmahon is smarter then all of us. The guy knew all along that by leaking the fact that he wanted Reigns to be a top guy to Meltzer and every other dirt sheet writers that the IWC would turn on him right away. The point of this whole push for Roman was never to make him a Austin Level babyface but they wanted another John Cena and that's exactly what they are getting right now.

The reason i write this is simple, more then ever you have a section of the crowd that hates him for whatever reason and you got another section that loves him, so no matter what they do with him from now on, you're going to have this 50/50 dynamic and that's how you make money with a guy. The fans that loves him will buy his merchandise and some of the fans that don't love him will secretly buy his merchandise as well.

So the point i'm making is that in the end, When Reigns wins this match against Lesnar and become the universal champion, you're going to have a portion of the fans that will cheered for the guy and a portion that will boo him. That's kinda were the WWE is mentality is headed right now. Their motto seem to be '' We don't cares if you cheer or boo a guy, all we ask for is that you react''. So Is reigns the best choice to Beat Lesnar, Right Now i would say Yes because he his the face of Raw right now even if some fan really don't like that. The guy that makes the most money for the company should be the champion and Reigns is that guy.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote