View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 10:59 AM

ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAT THAT ***** ASS View Post
Roman has been doing some of the best mic work in the company in recent weeks, let's hope that continues.
Has he, though?

Roman sounds like he either continues to be nervous or does not fully grasp how to time his own cadences. He doesn't sound like he yet fully knows what to do when he has the microphone. This past Monday when he was cutting that "disrespect" promo, you could see on his face that he lost his place mentally and started searching. This is an ongoing issue in Reigns promos.

Not to completely crap on what you are saying, I think Roman is getting better.

But we aren't going to sit around and let ourselves be fooled into thinking that a promo was good because Roman calls someone a "bitch" are we? That may shock the kiddos, but it does not mean he cut a good promo.

I am curious that they are letting him basically so far be the build to this match. I know Lesnar will at some point show up and Heyman will be back, but I am interested to see how well he holds up against Heyman verbally and against Brock in the build to WM and how much of the build they allow him to shoulder.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote