View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 09:14 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...
Default WWE Wrestlemania XXXIV- Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar(c) VS Roman Reigns

Reigns to challenge Brock for Universal Title at WrestleMania 34
Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns will once again meet on The Grandest Stage of Them All, as The Beast Incarnate defends his Universal Title against The Big Dog at WrestleMania 34.

I have yet to see a section for WrestleMania 34, or threads for matches on the card. We're only four weeks out from the biggest show of the year and nothing. I don't know what's going on,but I figured I'd be that guy.

As for the match, this is not something many people are looking forward to, but let's remember WrestleMania XXXI and everyone thought it would suck before it went on to STEAL THE SHOW! We all know who's winning, but that isn't a always a bad thing. This should be a great hard hitting bout. Brock and Reigns seem to have great chemistry. A lot of people would complain about the way we got here, but it's actual great to see the company finally planning a long term story and sticking with it. They knew what they wanted and they've built it up well thus far, other than having Reigns hypocritically call Brock "Vince's boy." Roman has been doing some of the best mic work in the company in recent weeks, let's hope that continues. Next logical step is to have Reigns "invade" RAW next week and beat the **** out of Brock Lesnar, and maybe even Spear Heyman for good measure. I no longer see this closing the show, however.

Last edited by BEAT THAT ***** ASS : 03-15-2018 at 09:28 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote