View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 09:31 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman6686 View Post
WrestleMania 26 was one of the greatest WrestleManias in my book, and I've never understood the hate this event gets. There's only a handful of changes I would make:

1 - Cut the 10-Diva tag match, put it on the pre-show.

2 - Give that extra 8 or 10 minutes to Jericho/Edge.

3 - Put Chris Jericho vs. Edge immediately before Undertaker/HBK II. There was NO reason for John Cena vs. Batista to go next to last. Jericho/Edge had the story, the build, and the Rumble winner.
I agree, it's an event I really enjoyed. Other than the divas match (which was a cluster just to get them all on the card) and the Bret v Vice match (which featured one non-wrestler and one who had wrestled at all in 10 years), there wasn't a bad match on the card; the only thing I would really change would be the MITB winner - I'm a fan of Swagger (in-ring he's very underrated), but this was far too soon for him, it should have been Kofi Kingston.

This Wrestlemania is a rare example of where I think not having the Royal Rumble winner go on last is the right move: the main event here HAD to be Taker v HBK. Well done WWE
sendpm.gif