View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 11:17 PM
You don't want it with me.
WCW TV Champion

FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...

I'm disappointed that Carmella wasn't out there. Setting up a second tier feud in the Women's division should be a priority. Bliss and Carmella are athletic enough to raise some interest. That division has two stories: Bayley vs. The World and Askura is weird. They had a secondary feud going with Askura and Dana Brooke, but Dana's injury put that to bed. Carmella was impressive against Bayley and Bliss is a capable worker, constantly improving. I watched her title match vs. Banks and then her match vs. Bayley and there is a world of difference in story telling. If they're going to make her heel (which is a huge mistake), they should use her.

Also, Big Cass is VKM's wettest dream. A big man who can move and talk a bit? He's Craig Morgan +50 IQ points and oiled up joints. I'm excited for he and Enzo to debut, reportedly, at Fast Lane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill
FTS is my hero. I'm done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
We're awesome. That's really all there is to it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote