View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 02:21 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I know trolls and non-trolls sometimes push the "WWE castoff" thing a little too much and this is not an appropriate example where it should be used but is it an appropriate example where it should be used?

What is the point of this? There are like four members and this is the fifth best they can do? Is there another wing of this Hall for non-wrestlers?

It's Dixie's Hall so I guess it is her call and I can make my own but this seems like kind of a joke. Was Christy Hemme getting her legs waxed the day of the induction?
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif