View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 08:16 PM
Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
WWE European Champion

Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Hyorinmaru

The Genesis of Shannara (Book 3): The Gypsy Morph by Terry Brooks

Plot: Logan Tom & Angel Perez have each accomplished the tasks given to them by The World and must now keep the Gypsy Morph named Hawk safe from a demon army so he can fufill his destiny and save the thousands of people with him

re-readability: I would read it again

Why I Liked/Didn't Like It: I did enjoy it but not as much as the others because it just stopped. Like there should have been at least another chapter.

My thoughts: An awesome trilogy that I recommend to anyone who likes fantasy...save for the somewhat jarring ending of the last book. That part is the only thing that kept it from 5 stars

My rating: * * * * 1/2 out of 5

My series rating: * * * * 3/4 out of 5
Quote:
Up Next
The Beast In The Cave by H.P. Lovecraft

On Deck
H.P. Lovecraft The Complete Fiction (there's way to many to name so I'll do it as I get them done)

Last edited by Hyorinmaru : 09-19-2017 at 08:19 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote