View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 01:03 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

A lot of the answers already given make me much happier than what I'm about to say, so I'll add something simple that brings me a fair amount of joy: peace and quiet.

I'm an easy-going, mild-mannered guy who is as far from a grinch as they come. However, I always sympathized with Dr. Seuss' Grinch character on one point: "all the noise, noise, noise!" We just live in a very noisy world, and any respite I can get from it is welcome. Be it a bike ride or walk in the park among nothing but chirping birds or an afternoon in my living room with all of the electronics off reading a book, peace and quiet makes me very happy when I'm tired of all the clamor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
sendpm.gif