View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve0904 View Post
Discuss what? Your picks. And why does it have to be a staff member? Am I missing something here?
Hey, another Newfoundlander! Welcome to the Wrestlezone Forums, there aren't many of us on here.

This is just a little friendly trash talking between myself and a couple of my favorite posters on here who just happen to be on the staff. They know who they are. And I think it's time for a name change for them, compliments of my Boston Bruins. And I'm still waiting guys.