View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 02:13 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I think that after Okada has retained his title against Kenny Omega at Wrestle Kingdom 11,it's time for him to lose this title to Suzuki. I guess that Okada takes it back later in this year and we get Omega Vs. Okada II next year where Omega wins the title. I can always dream, you know.

I'm doubtful about who wins the InterContinental Title. Naito is coming a big successful title defense against Hiroshi Tanahashi of all people. And Elgin has won the Rumble match. But I would still give the win to Naito.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote