View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 06:19 PM
Top Guys Out
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ヒュー G. レックション View Post
I actually just watched the Fantasticamania match and adored it, what both great talents. Hiromu has that "star" aura about him and seems like a genuine lunatic, compare him to Ambrose for example, who do you think is crazier?

Yeah I'm actually pegging Suzuki to win. By hook or by crook I believe he will get that belt. If not now then soon.

Chaos will retain on the first show then drop to KES.
The major difference between Ambrose and Takahashi is that Ambrose's "crazy" spots generally come off as sloppy and forced while Hiromu's, while still high risk and at times unpredictable, still seem to look good.

Ambrose generally jumps off of things and hits someone with his elbow, whereas Hiromu just goes full out sacrificial, contorting his body into whatever position he decides in mid-air before the resulting crash and burn.

Maybe Ambrose working the "WWE style" has something to do with it, or maybe Takahashi is just more athletic. Some combination of the two seems pretty reasonable.