View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 02:12 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

As far as a traditional spot, it's hard to top Shane McMahon jumping off top of the HIAC structure but I'm going with Braun Strowman flipping over an ambulance. It was such an unbelievable, old school over the top moment that would've come off as utterly ridiculous had it been someone other than Strowman. He's got the size, he's a genuine powerhouse, he's got the whole roaring thing going on; basically, the guy's about as close to the Hulk as we're likely to get in wrestling and it was just divinely absurd.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote